Totally Derma Nutraceutical Collagen Skin Drink
Totally Derma® is an Anti-Ageing Collagen Drink Supplement that works from the INSIDE to stimulate the body’s optimum production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, addressing both the aesthetic (physical) signs of ageing and the underlying physiological processes. It is a scientifically researched, evidence based, results-driven DAILY ingestible skin drink, for a double pronged approach to anti-ageing. Internal AND Topical.
As a result of being ingested, Totally Derma works from the inside out: collagen contributes to skin firmness and elasticity and hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin and confers volume and density, thus filling in wrinkles. Totally Derma is also shown to boost collagen and hydration levels throughout the body, with visible improvements in overall skin, hair, nails, joints and gynaecological menopausal dryness.
Totally Derma® is an advanced nutraceutical drink that combines high levels of bio-absorbable Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid and other scientifically proven ingredients to promote collagen synthesis and maintain skin health from the INSIDE.
- The combined levels of Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid in Totally Derma® are higher than other leading Collagen drinks on the market, providing exceptional results.
- One of the key ingredients is Arthred®, a patented, highly pure and bioavailable source of bovine hydrolysed collagen. The therapeutic dosage of 10,000mg per daily serving provides 20 times more superior quality than other forms of powdered bovine collagen. It works from within the plump and firm the skin, dramatically improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- High levels of hyaluronic acid (210mg per daily serving) deeply hydrate the skin from within, leaving it softer, smoother and plumper. Essential vitamins, antioxidants and minerals work at the deeper layers of the to aid collagen production and repair damaged skin cells.
- The nutritional benefits of Totally Derma go further than the skin and can also provide visible improvements in the hair, nails and joints.
- A consultation is highly suggested as a minimum of 3 months usage of the product is recommended for best efficacy
Benefits of Totally Derma® Nutraceutical Skin Drink:
- Restores healthy, youthful skin from within
- Results can be seen in as little as two months
- Contains higher combined levels of collagen and hyaluronic acid than other collagen-boosting drinks
- One 360g tub provides a 30 day supply
- A very pleasant tasting flavour with a hint of vanilla
How to use: Mix one scoop in with water, juice or a smoothie. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Size: 360g tub (30 day supply).
Ingredients: For Totally Derma Nutraceutical Skin Drink
10,000 mg. Arthred® Collagen Formula Arthred® hydrolysed collagen is enzymatically processed, resulting in its UNIFORM, pharma grade, low molecular size (3 kDa) which allows for a scientifically-proven 95% absorption rate.
210 mg. Synovoderma HA SynovoDerma HA is prepared using a proprietary enzymatic process to reduce the molecular weight to between 50kDa – 200kDa Daltons.
CO-FACTORS Synergistic cofactors are also added to enhance and promote stages of collagen synthesis, repair, maintenance and prevention.
260 mg. Vitamin C is an essential component in the body’s production of collagen as it stimulates fibroblasts and converts proline to hydroxyproline. Vitamin C is scientifically shown to help maintain firm and youthful skin by combating collagen degradation and oxidative stress (it helps to repair ageing and photo-damaged skin)
160 mg. Grape Seed Extract is a very powerful antioxidant. It bonds to collagen and negates free radicals, boosts collagen development and helps in the renewal of skin cells. Grape Seed extract helps skin stay firm, supple and moisturised. Procyanidins found in Grape Seed Extract are also shown to protect and repair the skin from sun damage.
160 mg. Green Tea Extract is naturally rich in antioxidants and is associated with multiple skin benefits. It protects skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and also stimulates the skins microcirculation. It is a good anti-inflammatory for skin and most importantly inhibits collagenase (a natural enzyme that breaks down collagen). Numerous clinical studies show Green Tea Extract increases skin firmness, water content and elasticity.
60 mg. Alpha Lipoic Acid is one of the MOST powerful antioxidants. Studies show it can slow down the ageing process of the body in general. Within the skin it reverses skin cell damage and is shown to improve fine lines and wrinkles. Alpha Lipoic Acid regenerates Vitamin C, Vitmin E and inhibits cross-linking which contributes to the formation of wrinkles.
5 mg. Zinc is an essential mineral for maintaining healthy, youthful skin. Zinc is well known for its properties in repairing UV damage in the skin and slowing down collagen degradation. Zinc is crucial for superoxide dismutase syntheses (protects against oxidative stress). Studies show it boosts Collagen synthesis and therefore helps to delay the formation of wrinkles.
3 mg. Manganese is also another essential mineral needed to build collagen and repair oxidative stress within the skin and body. Manganese strengthens immature collagen and influences its fibril size. The antioxidant effects of manganese have been shown to help prevent wrinkle formation and sagging skin.
0.33 mg. Copper is a metallic element that is a vital component in skin health. Copper deficiency is responsible for premature ageing and loose skin. Copper benefits skin health by repairing and maintaining connective tissue. Most enzymes that are responsible for collagen synthesis absolutely depend on copper as a co-factor; no other mineral can replace its role in stimulating collagen production.
Hazards and Cautions:
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult their doctor or healthcare professional before taking.
Keep out of reach and sight of young children.